Futures Committee Documents
Chair: Scott Diebert, Board Member
General Purpose: The Futures Committee is commissioned by and responsible to the Board to assume the primary responsibility for studying large scale organizational efficacy. In doing so, the Futures Committee will organize Strategic Planning facilitation, quarterly review, and recommendations on implementation of large projects.
Appointments and Composition of Committee:
- Appointments of the Chair and members of the Futures Committee shall be made annually by the President of the Board with the advice and consent of the Board in accordance with the Bylaws.
- The Chair of this committee shall be a member of the Board.
- Additional committee members may be appointed and need not be members of the Board.
- Organize facilitation of annual Strategic Planning in coordination with Board President.
- Review and provide an analysis of progress against the Strategic Plan quarterly.
- Provide direction on and lead the search for new facilities as needs arise in Strategic Plan.
- Report to the Board at regular meetings of the Board in a manner determined by the Board.
- Annually evaluate its work as a committee and the objectives it has committed itself to, and report on the same to the Board of Directors.
Meeting Agenda – Sept 22, 2020